DIGITAL - WrestleTalk Magazine Issue 20
- Triple H - After 25 years with WWE, we ask the question - does his legacy live up to the hype?
- Double Or Nothing - We review AEW's first anniversary PPV
- Strange Days - The whole world is living through strange times and professional wrestling is no different. Money in the Bank was a prime example of that, as Findlay Martin discovered.
- Adam Blampied rebooks Bobby Lashley's WWE return in his 'How I Would Have Booked' series.
- Cashing In - We take a look back at every MITB briefcase winner and assess how they fared when cashing in their contracts
- We examine Ken Shamrock's significant contributions to both MMA and pro wrestling.
- Joe Hendry - The ROH star talks his career, WCPW, ICW, amateur wrestling and how he has stayed active during the pandemic.
- Reviews - We cast our eye over Undertaker: The Last Ride and the Owen Hart episode of Dark Side of the Ring
- Our retro section looks at ECW in 1997, WCW New Blood Rising, the classic TNA three-way between AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels, boiler room brawls, Micro League Wrestling, action figures, classic merchandise, Coliseum Home Video classics, classic magazines, This Month in History and the Monday Night Wars.
Don’t forget that wherever you live in the world, you can subscribe and never miss an issue!