DIGITAL - WrestleTalk Magazine Special Edition (Issue 18)
***DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY***
***Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this special collector's edition issue of WrestleTalk Magazine takes the place of Issue 18. This magazine will NOT be available in high street shops and is only available EXCLUSIVELY from this web store. Subscribers will receive this issue as normal***
This month’s limited edition special includes:
- Full day-by-day coverage looking at how the global wrestling industry has been affected by COVID-19
- WrestleMania 36 - Findlay Martin reviews and analyses the strangest WrestleMania in history in the fittingly-titled 'The Show Must Go On'.
- In his WrestleTalk Magazine debut, Adam Blampied provides a special 'How I Would Have Booked' covering Becky Lynch's march to WrestleMania 35.
- In 'The Over 50s Club' James Dixon takes a look at bone-benders working in promotions other than WWE who are in the twilight years of their careers.
- Bill Goldberg - Charting the two-time Universal champion's up and down WWE career from 2003 to the present day.
- Martin Kirby - One of British wrestling's most enduring and popular performers has decided to call time on his career. WrestleTalk Magazine gave him a call to find out why in our exclusive feature-length interview.
- Cody - In a wrestling world full of tweeners and shades of grey, The American Nightmare is redefining what it means to be a babyface hero in the modern era.
- Our retro section looks at WCW in 1994, the truly appalling Heroes of Wrestling PPV, a classic encounter between Bull Nakano and Manami Toyota, iron man matches, wrestling video games, action figures, classic merchandise, Coliseum Home Video classics, This Month in History and the Monday Night Wars.
- All this and our regular features including Around the Circuit, Don’t You Dare Be Sour quotes of the month, Further Thoughts with Stately Wayne Manor and plenty more.
- And our television section – covering WWE, NXT, NXT UK, MLW, AEW, Impact, NWA Powerrr and Dark Side of the Ring.
Don’t forget that wherever you live in the world, you can subscribe and never miss an issue!